Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Couple of changes...

Still sorting out the website and trying to configure it the way I want it. Had a good day today; met up with my homeboy Ahsan and had a wander around town for a bit before grabbing a coffee at Starbucks (my first time in Starbucks!) and then heading back. It was cool to catch up with him as for the last six months I've been buried in books for my degree but now I've got no scheduled classes it looks like I can start hanging out with my friends more.

I've got a real itch to play poker. I've been toying with the idea of starting to play online for money but there are a few problems I see:

1/ I'm broke and can't really afford to frivilously throw away money
2/ I'm not that great at poker; I've played a few times against friends but online there are certain things missing such as being able to read player's faces.

Still... I'll have another look at the bank balance and see if I can convince myself that if all goes to plan I'll end up with even more money.

Not much to report really. Driving down to Manchester to see Newcastle play Manchester City and also to drop off a 32" TV for my friend who's down there for Uni. Should be good fun.

Jambo out.

Oh! Forgot to mention, I remembered my Twitter log-in details the other day so follow the link on the left and you can see what I get up to.

0 comments: