Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 21: Days Of Our Lives

Okay, I've got seven days to catch up on here so here we go:

Angels and Day-mons
TallaDAYga Nights
DAYzed and Confused
Training Day
Groundhog Day
The Day After Tomorrow

There we go, that should cover all of the 'Day' puns I've missed so far.

Not much to report, to be honest. I've been popping in and out of Chicago haphazardly on little shopping trips and the lark and just exploring new parts of the city.

I went to the museum today - because it was free - but left unimpressed. Maybe it's the lack of variety there or maybe it's because I was just wandering around a museum by myself but either way it wasn't great. I nipped into Gamestop today too and picked up Scribblenauts and Katamari Forever for the DS and PS3 respectively. Scribblenauts seems alright from the initial 20 minutes of tutorials but the DS needed charging so a full opinion will have to wait.

Drank almost a litre of Monster energy drink. The can made me chuckle with a little Doom reference, the can being referred to as the BFC: Big 'Effin Can. =D

I was going to go to the Skydeck today but stupidly I left my camera behind so I'll have to go another day. It's a shame because it was a really nice day and the view would've been ace.

Seven days till I come back now. Will try and update this more often.

Jambo out.

0 comments: