Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 14: Day of the Triffids

An action packed day of searching for and booking out hotels. After worrying about my budget yesterday I planned it all out today and if I can get BA to move my flight forward by a couple of weeks I'll be as good as gold with nothing to worry about. The itinerary has been written in ink and for the most part is set in stone. As it stands, here is what my journey will look like in the end:

Newcastle > London > Chicago > Washington DC > San Francisco > Los Angeles > Toronto > New York City > Chicago > London > Newcastle

I'm now far more optimistic about the rest of the trip and am looking forward to seeing new places. Tomorrow I will spend booking flights and train trips and if there's time I'll head into Chicago. If not, it gives me something to do on Wednesday.

Jambo out.

0 comments: