Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One week till lift off!

Well, after months [read: days...] of planning I've finally got tickets booked and a Hotel sorted for the first month of my 3 month stint in America. I'm staying in a seemingly quiet little place called Itasca, Illinois which is a short train ride away from the centre of Chicago. Feeling very excited - maybe a little bit nervous - but I'm definitely looking forward to it! I'm currently making final preparations such as getting GPD changed into USD, getting a digital camera/camcorder and getting stuff ready to be packed; I think I'll be travelling lightly though to avoid loads of luggage...

I know I've neglected this blog a little bit over the last couple of months but this will be the main hub of my Stateside Adventure so it will be updated a lot more often in the coming months with photos, videos, and comments. I'm very much looking forward to the trip and I hope you are looking forward to reading/seeing/hearing about it.

Jambo out.

0 comments: