Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 12: Day Another Day

Well, another day in quiet Illinois. I've started feeling better after what I believe may have been a touch of food poisoning. Had a nice big, hearty meal to celebrate before having a nice chat with Ahsan (Happy Birthday for yesterday, by the way) on iChat. Newcastle United ended up winning again which was nice - we're now two points clear at the top of the league thanks to a hatrick from Kevin Nolan and a rather nice freekick from Ryan Taylor. =D

Since I was feeling better I went grocery shopping and picked up some supplies including some cereal and some milk. Normally this wouldn't be blog-worthy; however, the aforementioned cereal is none other than Lucky Charms! They used to sell Lucky Charms in Britain but for some reason they stopped. I haven't had them in years so I'm hoping they taste as good as 10-year old me tells me they were.

One final quiet day in tomorrow I think - just to make sure I'm feeling fine - then the hustle and bustle of getting everything I want to do done before I leave. There's not too much left on that list though so it shoudln't be too bad.

Jambo out.

0 comments: