Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 5: ...

Absolutely shattered from the massive trek yesterday and my legs and feet can barely keep me upright let alone transport me anywhere so I've decided to take at least today and maybe tomorrow off and just have some recovery time in the hotel and around Itasca itself if I can muster the energy to go out. Next week I want to check out the Chicago History Museum and the Magnificent Mile - I may need to invest in a pair of shorts (it's so warm out here!). I think there's a Chicago Fire match on the 26th so I'll look into getting to that. Had another really nice Skype chat with my family sans Dad who had gone out fishing. Going to go and fall asleep or watch a DVD or something - too tired and warm to do anything productive other than write this (and yesterday's) update.

Jambo out.

1 comments:

Nimmo said...

Look at you dragging me into the modern World with all its modern communication methods...installing Skype on my mobile as I type...:p