Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 7: Day Another Day

Another quiet day in Itasca, Il. I'm actually enjoying a little bit of quiet time. It's so serene out here in the sticks that it gives you time to contemplate and prioritise. I've been spending a lot of time reading and planning things to do in future cities I'll be staying in. It has also given me time to heal and I can safely say that I'm 100% now. I went out before to the grocery shop and picked up a couple of cartons of microwaveable Campbell's soup and some Coke. Was going to go for the Baconator but I fear it has intimidated me once more. The weather looks pretty interesting for the next few days:



I'm going to try and get into Chicago providing the trains are still working. That's it for now.

Jambo out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

never heard of Umbrella tourism? lol

Jambo said...

Haha! But I didn't bring an umbrella with me meaning I'd have to get caught in the rain going into the city to buy an umbrella. It's a catch 22 situation.