Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Passport Shmassport

So, today I've been trying to sort out some of the things I need in order to go to America and various other places over the next year. I figured I'd start with trying to sort out extending my overdraft. Pro tip: If you're planning on doing this, make sure you don't have a big sum of money sitting in the account. Cue lots of:

"Erm... Why don't you just dig into that fund?"


Because that's all been accounted for in my planning for this trip!!

Needless to say, I didn't get my overdraft extended; instead, I'm left with the paltry £200 I've had for the last three bloody years. Ho-hum. I'm selling my car for more than I thought so it kinda balances out...

Next, I sorted out the application form for my first adult passport. Everything went swimmingly but I need to get some photographs tomorrow then see if my flatmate's Dad will countersign the form and one of the photos for me. Don't see why he shouldn't.

Also, my sunglasses arrived today but I'm not sure if I like them or not.



Definitely something wrong about them... Regardless, I saw a place in the Metro Centre that does two pairs for £15 so I'll give that a check out. A pair of aviators and something different might be in order I reckon.

Jambo out.

0 comments: