Friday, February 27, 2009

My humblest...

... and most heartfelt apologies for not keeping you fine folk up to date on my humdrum existence, but, in my defence, I have been rather busy. You see, this last week I've been filming for a documentary down in London and have been mingling with the delightful men and women folk at Sky and the BBC news departments. Wake up was around 06:30am each day and we did not get back to the hotel I booked (which I'm told was in the roughest part of London) till late on so I've been swamped with travelling and work. Anyway, that's the excuses out of the way.

I've been learning -and re-learning in some cases - a few new magic tricks; mainly card ones. For those interested you can see them on my YouTube page (which I will eventually get round to adding to the list of websites on the right).

You may recall I blogged not so long ago on my late night spending sprees in ASDA... Well, this one took the biscuit: An HDTV. In my defense, I've had a 28" behemoth CRT in my room for the last God knows how many years so I was in need of a change and, Hell, there's no harm in future-proofing is there. Here is the gorgeous beast:



I have owned a 32" Samsung HDTV for a couple of years now and have been over the Moon with it so when I saw this sleek little number for £200 I just couldn't say no. The money for the documentary came through too so if anyone asks, this is for research purposes, you catch my drift? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Currently looking at buying a 120GB iPod classic as my music collection now overwhelms my poor little 30GB iPod Video. It has served me very well but its time has passed and I must move on. I shall give the ol' Video one to my parents who have been toying with the idea of getting a big MP3 player for themselves. Now, what to get engraved on the back...? If the engraving is free from Apple then you bet your arse I'll want to take advantage of it!

Anyway, I think that's all for now.

Jambo out.

0 comments: