Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hatton vs Pacquiao

Now, I don't mean to brag, but that's what I'm gonna do so I'm just gonna cut to the chase:

I told you! I knew Hatton wasn't good enough!

*Ahem*

Yesterday I was having a heated debate with one of my friends. I was trying to convince him that Pacman was the best pound-for-pound fighter around but he wasn't having any of it. I even said he was going to get knocked down in the second but I didn't think he'd be down twice in that time. The only reason Hatton has had much success over his 12 year career is because he knows how to take a hit. His offensive game is all over the shop. Before you all jump on me, let's take a look at the stats (they don't call me Statto for nothing...):



The Filipino landed 73 blows to Hatton's 18, 65 of them power punches, while Hatton only landed with two jabs.

Sauce

Maybe it's time for the Hitman to hang up his gloves?

Jambo out.

0 comments: