Saturday, May 30, 2009

Website woe

A lot of you will know (especially if you've been reading this blog) that I'm working on a documentary on the concept of the future of the news industry. Well, the good news is that filming has officially ended and we are in the final days of editing. As part of the design brief, we have to make an accompanying website to compliment what is presented in the documentary. The job of designing the website and sorting out the content is in the hands of myself and the presenter on the documentary. I'm acting as the code monkey - frantically punching html code as fast as I can and creating the graphics - while the presenter works on the content. It promises to be something very special indeed with behind the scenes footage, clips of the full interviews, cool shots we took but couldn't put in, and loads of funny mishaps. I'll let you guys know when it is finished. It's going to be a lot of work as the deadline is on Wednesday but all of us involved are very proud of what we have created and are looking forward to hearing what you guys think of it too.

[just a little edit to say I've finally fixed the problem I was having with the 'About Me' section on the menu bar on the right. A quick fiddle around with some html editing sorted everything out. Much love.]

Jambo out.

0 comments: